Welcome to Meet on Chrystie
Our flagship location at 195 Chrystie Street is custom built to host larger groups that need breakout spaces for creative strategy and brainstorming sessions. Step into a world that combines art, design, technology and service. No detail has gone untouched.
a look inside...
Soft pink pipes illuminate the dedicated street entrance to our second floor loft and guide you into a space optimized for successful meetings. The space features two fully private meeting rooms: The Bee Room and The Salon. Our Concierges are experts in meetings and will provide seamless service unparalleled in any other location in the world.
Concrete floors create a clean, natural finish. Textured furniture, glass accents, and metal shelving highlight a fresh, invigorating look. Unique details include a wooden nook as well as a niche near the reception desk for telephone conversations. In the kitchen, there are custom café tables and chairs, high top tables, and stools. The Lounge touts couches that allow for casual conversation or relaxation between sessions.
We have 21 Chen Karlsson Favorite Things lamps throughout the main space that you can put objects of desire, fascination, or fun inside. Our beloved European lamps are perfect for a unique branding opportunity to exhilarate guests. Library shelves and easily moveable art also create multiple fun opportunities for brand integration.
From your email inquiry to the celebratory wine at the end of the day and everything in between, we’ve got you covered. We respond quickly, yet thoroughly, and deliver beyond your expectations.
Stand in the sunshine in our Bee Room that overlooks a green park in NYC's Lower East Side. Enjoy built-in comfort with up to 40 guests on our couches and assorted soft seating, or pull the accordion wall shut to create two fully private meeting rooms. Connect to either of the 65" monitors on swing arms to display presentations, and utilize our flip charts and other meeting facilitation supplies to generate the ideas that will transform your company.
The Salon has windows facing the courtyard, and is filled with rich colors from our luxury velvet couches. The library shelves are filled with exclusive art and design books, and sculptures to delight and inspire guests. The room is equipped with two drop-down screens for projecting, which makes it perfect for important presentations and intimate screenings or conversations.
check out these features you won't find anywhere else
- Comfortable furniture in flexible arrangements featuring pieces by Tom Dixon, Marcel Wanders, Tobias Wong, among others
- 21 Favorite Things Lamps for branding and inspiration
- A one-of-a-kind urban art collection with original works
- Beverage bar featuring our signature mug collection, fresh brewed Irving Farm Coffee, Harney & Sons teas, and Nespresso
- Fully stocked fridge with water and assorted soft drinks
- Our Systematic Arts Hanging System allows us to move art around easily so you can put up branding or your own art.
- Dedicated MEET Concierge on-site all day
- Catering coordination of delicious and exciting menus
- Projectors or 65" TV's in each meeting space and wireless internet
- Built-in sound system with customized playlists. Gotta have good tunes.
- Flip charts, markers, pens, pads, and an array of office supplies
- Assistance with printing, messenger services, car service, and errand running
- Complimentary wine and cheese tasting to celebrate a successful meeting
The Bee Room
- Rounds for 50
- 40 theatre-style
- 22 lounge-style
- 35 in a circle
- 28 in a U-Shape
- 30 boardroom-style
- Rounds for 40
- 50 in theatre-style
- 22 lounge-style
- 40 in a circle or classroom-style
- 30 in a U-Shape
- 14 boardroom-style