Welcome to MEET in SoHo
A third location built for creative thought to flourish.
a look inside...
MEET in SoHo has two fully private meeting spaces - The Breakthrough Studio and a separate conference room. Bathed in light, The Breakthrough Studio allows larger teams to meet amidst the creativity and service that MEET is known for. Our trademark custom conference tables accommodate various layouts for up to 150 guests. There are numerous of whiteboards to facilitate an interactive meeting experience. There are two 65" HD TVs mounted on beautiful brick walls and a large projector screen at the front of the meeting space to display presentations. In addition to a smaller conference room for breakouts, there are two phone booths and a separate area to serve meals. Coupled with an amazing coffee bar, MEET's legendary wine and cheese will be served every evening.
Dynamic geometry and dramatic colors create motion in the space. The ceiling design creates a landscape that enhances this energy. The contemporary art collection compliments MEET's signature, evocative style. The new space will be nestled amid the unmistakable vibrance of classic SoHo architecture, boutique dining, fashionable crowds, and rich history of artists and galleries. We're tapping into the neighborhood charm to continue our mission to produce successful meetings in inspiring settings.
Above all, we love seeing the ideas born at our locations come to life. At MEET in SoHo, our seasoned and thoughtful staff will continue to support you on your journeys to come up with transformative concepts with your teams.
Flooded with sunlight and color, with views of SoHo's landmark architecture, the state of the art Breakthrough Studio has been designed to allow large groups to meet and enjoy MEET's quintessential creative styling and five star service
check out these features you won't find anywhere else
- 24 tables perfect for various layouts curated with a special piece by artist Judith Supine
- One-of-a-kind contemporary urban art collection, including exclusive pieces by Mickey Smith, Zevs, Tim Biskup, AJ Fosik, and Mark Khaisman
- Beverage bar featuring our signature mug collection, fresh brewed Irving Farm Coffee, Harney & Sons teas, and Nespresso
- Two private phone booths with special touches of MEET style
- Private glass-enclosed conference room for breakouts
- Fully stocked fridge with water and assorted soft drinks
- Dedicated MEET Concierge on-site all day
- Catering coordination of delicious and exciting menus
- Wireless internet plus 2 65" HD TV's and drop-down projector in The Breakthrough Studio and 1 HD TV in the conference room
- Built-in sound system with customized playlists. Gotta have good tunes.
- Flip charts, markers, pens, pads, and an array of office supplies
- Assistance with printing, messenger services, car service, and errand running
- Complimentary wine and cheese to celebrate a successful meeting
The Conference Room
- 8 boardroom-style
The Breakthrough Studio
- 200 Standing
- 36 U-Shape
- 72 Parliment
- 150 Theatre