Welcome to MEET in SoHo
A third location built for creative thought to flourish.
a look inside...
MEET in SoHo has two fully private meeting spaces - The Breakthrough Studio and a separate conference room. Bathed in light, The Breakthrough Studio allows larger teams to meet amidst the creativity and service that MEET is known for. Our trademark custom conference tables accommodate various layouts for up to 150 guests. There are numerous of whiteboards to facilitate an interactive meeting experience. There are two 65" HD TVs mounted on beautiful brick walls and a large projector screen at the front of the meeting space to display presentations. In addition to a smaller conference room for breakouts, there are two phone booths and a separate area to serve meals. Coupled with an amazing coffee bar, MEET's legendary wine and cheese will be served every evening.
Dynamic geometry and dramatic colors create motion in the space. The ceiling design creates a landscape that enhances this energy. The contemporary art collection compliments MEET's signature, evocative style. The space is nestled amid the unmistakable vibrance of classic SoHo architecture, boutique dining, fashionable crowds, and rich history of artists and galleries. We've tapped into the neighborhood charm to continue our mission to produce successful meetings in inspiring settings.
The art inspired space has been designed with custom made conference tables and wallpaper, along side some hand picked sculptures from Wooster Collective. Flooded with sunlight and color, with views of SoHo's landmark architecture, the state of the art Breakthrough Studio has been developed to allow large groups to meet and enjoy MEET's quintessential creative styling and five star service. The breakthrough studio consists of two 65" TV's and a projector screen coupled with a stage and a podium. MEET's famous beverage and coffee bar is also another great addition to the space.
At MEET we understand that people often need to step out of a meeting to take a private call or simply need a quite space to chat. Based on this knowledge MEET added two phone booths to our SoHo location. Furnished with cushioned chairs, foot rests and light boxes, the phone booths are designed to create a relaxing and comforting environment.
Another great addition to the space is our conference room, accommodating 8-10 guest, comfortably fitted with Vitra executive armchairs and has a small library of inspiring books available to broaden your imagination. The conference room is also available for private rental.
check out these features you won't find anywhere else
- 24 tables perfect for various layouts curated with a special piece by artist Judith Supine
- One-of-a-kind contemporary urban art collection, including exclusive pieces by Mickey Smith, Zevs, Tim Biskup, AJ Fosik, and Mark Khaisman
- Beverage bar featuring our signature mug collection, fresh brewed Irving Farm Coffee, Harney & Sons teas, and Nespresso
- Two private phone booths with special touches of MEET style
- Private glass-enclosed conference room for breakouts
- Fully stocked fridge with water and assorted soft drinks
- Dedicated MEET Concierge on-site all day
- Catering coordination of delicious and exciting menus
- Wireless internet plus 2 65" HD TV's and drop-down projector in The Breakthrough Studio and 1 HD TV in the conference room
- Built-in sound system with customized playlists. Gotta have good tunes.
- Flip charts, markers, pens, pads, and an array of office supplies
- Assistance with printing, messenger services, car service, and errand running
- Complimentary wine and cheese to celebrate a successful meeting
The Conference Room
- 8 boardroom-style
The Breakthrough Studio
- 200 Standing
- 36 U-Shape
- 72 Parliment
- 150 Theatre