Welcome to Meet on Bowery
Imagine spending the day in a sun-drenched loft customized for meetings. Add on a gorgeous roof garden with spectacular views perfect for meals or breakouts.
a look inside...
Atop a building in the Bowery neighborhood of New York City, Meet on Bowery has three rooms: a penthouse loft, glass-enclosed breakout room, and an adjoining private roof garden. Step out of the elevator into the 7th floor penthouse that has been customized specifically for meetings. Our Meet Concierge will greet you in the morning and tend to your every need throughout the day, ensuring you have a seamless meeting experience.
The roof garden touts ivy covered privacy trellises, luxury umbrellas, and comfortable bench seating. Pull up to vibrant cafe tables in our favorite Hot Mesh chairs for meals or breaks, and enjoy panoramic views of downtown Manhattan and Brooklyn. And - as always - enjoy our signature wine and cheese tasting in the late afternoon featuring Murray's cheese.
Every corner of the venue is enhanced with our signature downtown edge and professional service to produce a deluxe meeting experience that your company will never forget.
From your email inquiry to the celebratory wine at the end of the day and everything in between, we’ve got you covered. We respond quickly, yet thoroughly, and deliver beyond your expectations.
We will respond to all booking requests the same day.
In a 2,500 square foot penthouse loft, unique feature elements include a street art-inspired drip wall, a living plant-based installation, custom tables designed with wallpaper from Flavor Paper in Brooklyn, and a calming ombre mural in the main meeting area. Large windows flood the room with natural light and illuminate exposed brick walls and stunning wooden ceiling beams. Amenities include a 65” monitor to display presentations.
A separate meditation lounge showcases hand-painted Buddahs from Nepal, silk fabric draped from the ceiling, and cozy furniture in an area perfect for breakout groups or private calls. The street art-inspired drip wall energizes small groups and brainstorming sessions in this space. Amenities include sound-hook ups and a 55” monitor for projections and screenings. Follow the arrow mural by street artist ABOVE to the garden-party inspired rooftop where open collaboration continues.
check out these features you won't find anywhere else
- 12 custom designer tables perfect for various layouts
- One-of-a-kind contemporary urban art collection, including an exclusive piece by street artist ABOVE
- Beverage bar featuring our signature mug collection, fresh brewed Irving Farm Coffee, Harney & Sons teas, and Nespresso
- Fully stocked fridge with water and assorted soft drinks
- Our Systematic Arts Hanging System allows us to move art around easily so you can put up branding or your own art.
- Dedicated Meet Concierge on-site all day
- Catering coordination of delicious and exciting menus
- HD TV's in each meeting space and wireless internet
- Built-in sound system with customized playlists. Gotta have good tunes.
- Flip charts, markers, pens, pads, and an array of office supplies
- Assistance with printing, messenger services, car service, and errand running
The Meditation Lounge
- 8 boardroom-style
- 12 in a circle or U-Shape
The Roof Garden
- 24 in breakouts
The Penthouse Loft
- 36 classroom-style
- 26 boardroom-style
- 30 in a U-Shape
- 36 in pods
- 36 in a hollow square
161 Bowery 7th Floor New York, NY 10002
SUBWAY LINE ACCESS
GRAND STREET STATION: .2 MILES
SPRING STREET STATION: .3 MILES
ESSEX STREET STATION: .4 MILES