Our flagship location at 195 Chrystie Street is custom built to host larger groups that need breakout spaces for creative strategy and brainstorming sessions. Step into a world that combines art, design, technology and service. No detail has gone untouched.
Soft pink pipes illuminate the dedicated street entrance to our second floor loft and guide you into a space optimized for successful meetings. The space features two fully private meeting rooms: The Bee Room and The Salon.
Concrete floors create a clean, natural finish. Textured furniture, glass accents, and metal shelving provide a fresh, invigorating look. Unique details include a wooden nook as well as a niche near the reception desk for telephone conversations. There are custom café tables and chairs, high top tables, and stools in the kitchen. The Lounge touts couches for casual conversation or relaxation between sessions.
We have Chen Karlsson Favorite Things lamps throughout the main space that you can fill with objects of desire, fascination, or fun. Our beloved European lamps are perfect for a unique branding opportunity to exhilarate guests. Library shelves and easily moveable art also create multiple opportunities for brand integration.
MEET ON CHRYSTIE
195 1/2 CHRYSTIE STREET SUITE 200
NEW YORK, NY 10002
The Bee Room
The art inspired studio space has been designed with custom made conference tables and wallpaper, alongside hand picked sculptures from Wooster Collective. Flooded with sunlight, color, and views of SoHo’s landmark architecture, the state of the art Breakthrough Studio has been developed to allow large groups to meet and enjoy Meet’s quintessential creative styling and five star service. The breakthrough studio consists of two 65″ TV’s and a projector screen coupled with a stage and a podium.
The Salon is filled with rich colors from our luxury velvet couches, and has windows facing the courtyard. The library shelves are filled with exclusive art and design books, and sculptures to delight and inspire guests. The room is equipped with two drop-down projection screens, perfect for important presentations and intimate screenings.
We will respond to all booking requests the same day.
Se habla Español!
Unique Features only at MEET
- Dedicated Meet Concierge on-site all day
- Meet Eats- custom curated NYC restaurant catering coordination
- Ceiling mounted projectors, 65″ Plasma Screen TV’s and wireless internet
- Built-in sound system with customized playlists.
- Flip charts, markers, pens, pads, and an array of office supplies
- Assistance with printing, messenger services, car service, and errand running
- Comfortable furniture in flexible arrangements featuring pieces by Tom Dixon, Marcel Wanders, Tobias Wong, among others
- 21 Favorite Things Lamps for branding and inspiration
- A one-of-a-kind urban art collection with original works
- Beverage bar featuring our signature mug collection, fresh brewed Irving Farm Coffee, Harney & Sons teas, and Nespresso
- Fully stocked fridge with water and assorted soft drinks
- Our Systematic Arts Hanging System allows us to move art around easily so you can put up branding or your own art.
The Bee Room
- Rounds for 50
- 40 theatre-style
- 22 lounge-style
- 35 in a circle
- 28 in a U-Shape
- 30 boardroom-style
- Rounds for 40
- 80 in theatre-style
- 22 lounge-style
- 40 in a circle or classroom-style
- 30 in a U-Shape
- 14 boardroom-style
What People Are Saying About MEET
An excellent work space, great staff, evocative artwork
As an event planner, I thought this was a very unique and creative space for meetings and gatherings. If you’re sick of the boardroom, hotel style, come here for your next event. Staff is very friendly, space is different but will spark your creativity, rooms are cool, furniture will make you feel at home. Catering can be brought in from anywhere of NYC’s finest. Your attendees will definitely enjoy being here. I’m not sure if it’ll work for 200 people or more but for 100 or less, I think it’ll be great space for your next event.
This venue is super cool, visually and perceptually. Just a great place to hold a meeting in the city.